Giniro no Genders - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Somehow over the last 3 chapters I got the impression Seiji might be a little bit more than a little bit mad. I can't wait to see how this will play out.
Gin also seems to be going the way of the transbian, eventually. Cover art for this chapter was amazing too. Worth the wait.

man this just gets creepier and creepier lol. i mean the mangaka is a hentai artist so i'm not surprised, but the lgbt people really enjoy forcing the mc into sexual positions lol

Dex-chan lover
he came hands free, that's kinda impressive
still, i don't want this to turn into one of those cliche situations "oh you're a guy, so that's why you were turned on"
I mean, if Gin is trans, then she could be bi

Fed-Kun's army
@gfreeman it seems clear to me that Gin is just bisexual, tbh, it seems like *everyone* is turning them on. im hoping they end up with the dude tho

@elefantine97 im near certain Gin is bi, most transgirls are, myself included (though i have a heavy preference for men) ... its also entirely possible Gin prefers men, its just that unlike men, its quite easy to feel sexual stimulation with women, i mean, just seeing their breast is enough stimulation, its harder to be stimulated by guys unless they are trying to stimulate you

@Nari I think you might be right, given
chapter 18's cover art and description from the author's twitter, though that may be for Nakamachi and Ogura

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care whether he hasn't jacked off in a year, why does he get an erection from someone pressing themselves against his back? Why does he ejaculate when someone tickles his arm? Why is he in all aspects except physical age, just like a child who has just entered puberty?

"My dick's never been this hard before." Like do you not wake up in the morning or something?

Can't wait until girlie realizes she's been telling a guy about girl love. That's the payload I'm waiting for.

Power Uploader
I don't think Gin is bisexual.

More like Pansexual. And gender-fluid.

Double-page supporter
Yo, girl, be careful where you cum, damn

So, Gin is definitely bi/pan and either trans or fluid. She's also a horny thot, just like the rest of us. Very true to life

Dex-chan lover
@Nari @icantnotthink @Kirin-kun all good points. Yeah, it's just easier to be pan anyway. Sure, there's inherit sexual attraction, but most of the times, I just fall for whoever makes me laugh the hardest, has good-smelling breath, and a good sense of style.
(@Nari I'm also a member of traa-tan cult)

Fed-Kun's army
@Huichelaar people with gender identity issues as Gin seems to have rarely get "hard" as getting hard makes us depressed, we dont want the dang thing. hence morning wood even isnt a thing because that requires one to have a wet dream, which we cant have because dreaming about sexual stuff makes us depressed not excited, as it just reminds us what we have.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nari, I hope this isn't seen as TMI, but speaking from personal experience, you don't need a wet dream to have morning wood.

Besides, state of mood won't stop an erection, as MC has shown in this chapter. If it's true he has some form of ED, then maybe I'd understand that he can get erect under these circumstances, but all we've seen so far is that he likes to dress femininely. That's no indication that he gets depressed whenever he gets erect.

Users who are viewing this thread