Gintama - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - No one with a natural perm is a bad guy

Dex-chan lover
i 100% clicked this to read the credit page bc when someone does retranslation of something that has been translated a long time ago they always have banger TL notes

Dex-chan lover
There are so many jokes lost in translation. Best of luck, and thanks for the effort.

Dex-chan lover
You virgin, you didn't read the last few pages.

Thanks for the chapter.
No, I haven't read Gintama yet, I added the notification because I am curious to get notified about things that are finished because it usually means extra art or the author having an ephiphany and wanting to add one more epilogue.

Looking forward to your translation!!! Thank you for giving me a chance to reread the series, gosh the mentions of red light district remind me of Yoshiwara Arc (changed me when I read it 9 years ago)

Aggregator gang
Wow looking forward to the translation finally i can reread gintama again

I love TLs that show their love for the series and actually explain the jokes so hopefully this TL lasts

Dex-chan lover
No, I haven't read Gintama yet, I added the notification because I am curious to get notified about things that are finished because it usually means extra art or the author having an ephiphany and wanting to add one more epilogue.
I meant virgin because in the last pages the tl notes mentioned those that didn't read the last pages are virgins. It's meant as a joke.

Also it was explained there why the purpose of this other translation.

Dex-chan lover
let's bet on how long he would keep this up. 100 chapters at best and I will die of old age before it's completely translated

Dex-chan lover
I meant virgin because in the last pages the tl notes mentioned those that didn't read the last pages are virgins. It's meant as a joke.

Also it was explained there why the purpose of this other translation.
yeah I get it, dont' worry, I would worry about the idea of re-translating such a daunting number of chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread