Gintama

Dex-chan lover
For those that don't know what jump giga is, Jump GIGA or Shounen Jump GIGA is a irregularly published special issue of Weekly Shounen Jump, with around 4 issues max per year, but with usually longer chapters, often used for spin-off, one-shot, or epilogue chapters for the other Jump manga.

So either Sorachi plan to really end Gintama there after a few issues or he gonna just do gag chapters after that. Or Jump Giga gonna change again, so Sorachi can do monthly chapters.

I don't even know where to start with this. Someone save us from cliffhanger hell.

Sorachi trolled us ? So, Jump Giga now. How I wish for Gintama to continue for several years and not just several chapters. I m gonna miss this series when it ends for good.

Double-page supporter
Ya know, at first I thought the 2 years time skip is only a joke... or is it? dun dun duuuuuun....

Classic. Motherfucking. SORACHI. As soon as I saw that cover I was like "Yup, its not the end. You cannot fool me, this can't end in THIS amount of pages, just nope" And I was right LMAO

Oh god, the salty comments made my day... Thank you Gorilla. May Gintama Final Arc be forever!

Double-page supporter
I wonder why Noboru decided to reupload all these chapters.

You know this reminds me of that fake ending joke they did in the anime where Gintoki and Takasugi were fighting on top of the exploding tower.

Double-page supporter
One more. looking at the progression it really will end in one more.

No, I am not crying at all......

*Sobs*
You can't do this, you gorilla author 😭😭

I know I'm starting to get apathetic with all the ending trolls but I am really not prepared for it really ending.

Wait I thought they are movong to monthly publication now so it will still continue?

Sayonara, Yoyoruza. Sayonara, minna-san.
I’ll miss y’all a whole lot.

“Proceed to play the first Gintama opening and cry myself to sleep”

Users who are viewing this thread