Giri Choko Girai no Danjo - Ch. 4 - An Indirectly Straight Confession

Dex-chan lover
I really dig Japan's take on Valentine's Day, and I wish my country had something similar.
Here in Brazil, it's essentially "couple's day", so if you're single, get rekt - at best you might find some desperate people on tinder who don't want to spend Valentine's alone.

Not that someone would ever give me chocolates, though.

Dex-chan lover
He may be a bit shy, but it ended up being a good movie.
As for the last page, naruhodo...
I really dig Japan's take on Valentine's Day, and I wish my country had something similar.
Here in Brazil, it's essentially "couple's day", so if you're single, get rekt - at best you might find some desperate people on tinder who don't want to spend Valentine's alone.

Not that someone would ever give me chocolates, though.
Honestly would be nice for the more shy among us. Sure, might get disappointed about not getting chocolates, but it can be a chance to tell let someone know you're interested in them in a more indirect way. Unfortunate part is that only girls can initiate it.

Dex-chan lover
Cute. imagine if it escalated into a proposal XD
He may be a bit shy, but it ended up being a good movie.
As for the last page, naruhodo...

Honestly would be nice for the more shy among us. Sure, might get disappointed about not getting chocolates, but it can be a chance to tell let someone know you're interested in them in a more indirect way. Unfortunate part is that only girls can initiate it.
it reminds me of elementary school where parents forced you to buy cards for 'everyone' though be awkward if you did give off the wrong message. or someone like "actually i'm allergic to chocolate" and need to be hospitalized from accidentally getting it on their hands or so

Unless it's some publicly known fact or like written in the store before, it'd suck, although flower language is varied too
, apparently there's like an "i hate you" but other than actually liking the flowers, or being passive aggressive idk how many ppl would send flowers like that. maybe to a boss if you're bold enough but that'd still be anonymous

Users who are viewing this thread