Giri Choko Girai no Danjo - Ch. 5 - I Want to Hear You Say it Properly

Dex-chan lover
Overgrown children, that's what they are. 🤭

At least we have a few more chapters left to show them being together now, eh?

Dex-chan lover
Short and sweet, I'm guessing this one isnt gonna have too many more chapters left to it.

I love their banter though. Not enough manga have good banter and that type of interaction is an excellent way to show two character actually have chemistry and do get along for real. Really helps to sell the relationship is real.

Dex-chan lover
“Boyfriend-senpai” lol that’s a new one. Also another one that doesn’t screw around with the romance! Yay! I wonder what they’ll do next

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a shitty day at work today.

Reading this chapter gives me the strength to power through one more day.

Dex-chan lover
A indirect confession in chapter 4 and then a direct one in chapter 5. In any other romance manga it'd take 90 chapters for the indirect confession to occur and then another 30 or so chapters of beating around the bush before the direct confession. and THEN another 20 something chapters of one of the characters wondering if they feel the same way about whoever confessed to them before finally making up their damn mind and accepting the confession.

Dex-chan lover
I was all ready for some forehead smacking and the MCs go ahead cut straight to the chase...I'm way too chuffed to be upset at the misdirect :glee:

FMC deserves some sort of award for how well she outplayed the man :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Woah! A manga about adult romance where they actually act their age and not like a reskinned HS romance ? Truly unique stuff here lads and lasses

She gave him the wrong answer just so that he'll be faster to correct her. She straight up hit him with Cunningham's Law :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread