Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 15.5 - Extras

@Tearsax well, the user interface was hellish true but to my knowledge they had the largest collection of old and new manga

Dex-chan lover
@DankyWanks Yes and no.
Aggregators work with bots that automatically upload new series/chapters stealing them from other webs, that means that whatever you could find in Kissmanga that you couldnt find in another popular aggregator like Manganelo, was a series that hasnt been picked by any group in more than 2 years.
And the site was a nest of pop ups and worse things, the interface was shitty, the reader was even worse than the interface and the people who managed the site was even worse than the reader...

So both sister are now playing the misunderstanding game?? Neet.

I KNEW IT!!! There was secret plot to turn us into ass lovers, to bad for them I already was HA!

Dex-chan lover
I guess misunderstanding runs in the family.

I like the backstory behind this manga. The creators started making it while uneducated but soon came to be enlightened by the glory of the backside.

Fed-Kun's army
Then we can say that the author has grown up while drawing this road to enlightment of a manga, truly beautiful :)

Dex-chan lover
Good on you, author, for being so open and honest about transitioning into an ass-man

Dex-chan lover
I feel really bad for Okada. He doesn't deserve the universe cucking him this badly

Double-page supporter
Literally even the author understands how the butts are the best part here.

Users who are viewing this thread