Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor this manga is like eating noodles ate Don Cheedle's barbecue
Okay Gex 😆

Is an actual plot happening? Or these past few chapters are where the manga turns for the worst and/or weird? We'll see!

Dex-chan lover
f1a0fc12-821e-4578-a439-2fa8023ee709.jpg

@MickeyMoose
Ooki is the mastermind, but we don't have the whole grasp of whatever she wants to achieve yet, since just now we see the story from her perspective, but still not her thoughts.
She created an elaborate situation in which Katagiri would think her and Okada are on speaking terms (they're not she used him or rather his boobs obsession), which made Katagiri anxious and when she was the most vulnerable she subtly revealed to Katagiri that she knows why she is so ecstatic when she is front of her to get her contact info. She might be after Katagiri, she might be another 'S' playing on Katagiri's feelings, I don't think we know yet.
Okada just lost his mind.

@Lynkaster
Assuming it's his delusion, since I don't think that character is real, he dissed himself.

Dex-chan lover
But admit it, you all weebs here are the same. If you take out breasts from yourself, nothing remains

Dex-chan lover
What if the Goddess of Ass appears? In this religious war I would die happily.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have the number of chapters already released in japanese?

Dex-chan lover
Truly the words of a goddess. Truer words were never spoken.

This manga went to fun to read trash to Interesting as fuck real quick, ooki's a sadistic mastermind!

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is cool and all but my man needs a visit from the goddess of ass

Users who are viewing this thread