Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Just amazing, you know when everybody is doing their things and there's silence but then you laugh and everyone want to know why. Well, that totally didn't happen to me

Double-page supporter
Okada deals with a titty monster, a girl with supernatural sense for blocking and a spyware-type of yandere, his reality is worthy of an horror novel.

What the actual fuck man this is quickly changing into survival horror

Double-page supporter
bruh... when he finally was actually thinking about her as a girl instead of a walking pair of tits... the stupid character had to pop... congratz... you just took the spot for worst girl in this manga from katagiri... i didnt think it would be possible... :sigh: this is actually a first... the girls competing for the worst girl spot in my tier list 🤣 im actually enjoying this competition NGL... its... different...

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that he actually began to connect with Ooki for once

Psycho bitch has balls for coming after them when we know what an eldritch horror Ooki can be, though

>Even though he's just Okada
Yeah right, just Okada, considering all the shit he is dealing with it's a miracle he still has any semblance of sanity left and yes at least his life is way scarier than any urban legend.

While it seemed he formed a pair with Ooki to stare at her boobs again, when he tried to comfort her, he of course got punished.

Dex-chan lover
When you think dude have reach enlightenment, he casually calculate his way to watch boob again 🤣
So, the trip have end. Now what purpose of this trip ?

Users who are viewing this thread