Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40.5 - Extras

Wait isn't the main characters first name Ryuusei? and isn't a Okada a motorcycle taxi commonly used in Nigeria and other African countries. ?

So wtf did he marry both of them cuz she lowkey has the same last name as the MC, can we get a spin off or something linked to this series i liked the characters and i need answers i feel incomplete

Dex-chan lover
guys, hold on, we don’t know ooki’s first name either
ooki ??? and katagiri ???
is this a coincedence????
“This isn’t my first time going through this story” ????
Is this an alternate universe katagiri? she even managed to marry an okada in this universe????

Fed-Kun's army
Based on what happened in this manga... isn't his son going to end up with his daughter?! Be more worried about the real problem dude

Dex-chan lover
At first I was just going to do an innocuous comment about how it would've been nice to see Katagiri with long hair, since they basically both look the same.

But that curveball, damn...

Fed-Kun's army
So, I think the author is implying that there's an alternate timeline where okada marries ooki, and she is completely aware of her role in all of this...

That's hot

@jengosupa We do know his name, Katagiri says his name in chapter 35: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1068685/1
She named her daughter after him, though they do ask her "...are you kidding??" to which she replies "That I am!"

Dex-chan lover
YES! THIS IS THE EXTRA CHAPTER THAT I WAS WAITING FOR, THEY ARE MARRIED AND HAVE TWO KIDS, WAY BETTER ENDING!

Dex-chan lover
whiplash from the final chap, but this brings it home

@Manergi
no i'm pretty sure ooki is just an absolute troll, which is fine

Dex-chan lover
what I unterstood:
big tits-chan married a guy named OKADA
and OKADA is "coincidentally" also her old classmate (the MC) last name
so she named her daughter the same first name as her old classmate (the MC) which is Ryuusei

woke up after a power nap and saw this... this made my day or what's left of it

Dex-chan lover
In last page she says she's kidding. Pretty much she's an absolute troll.

Users who are viewing this thread