Girigiri Out - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dangerous Homeroom Premonition

Dex-chan lover
I have to say that i really dislike the whole deciding for other people trope. I mean seriously it should be required that the person in question puts their own hand up for something. Peer pressure is also a bunch of bullshit but im sure we all know that. I just wish it wasn't such an overused tool in these comedic moments.

Dex-chan lover
Uh.... couldn't she have simply declined being the class president?
Couldn't he have simply handed her some notes or a book to touch her hand instead of spilling a bucket of water on her?
Inserting convenient plot .....

Dex-chan lover
what a hero

still tho this is quite hard to read... embarrassment cringes me so like... I DONT WANNA READ THIS but i want to read this

btw isnt sora = sky?

Dex-chan lover
what a hero

still tho this is quite hard to read... embarrassment cringes me so like... I DONT WANNA READ THIS but i want to read this

btw isnt sora = sky?
It's very common for names to have unusual readings (i. e. how you pronounce the same kanji in different contexts), and the way Sora's name is written, 宇宙, is normally read "uchuu" and means "universe" or "outer space". But it's like, when you name someone, it seems like you can essentially make up your own reading if you want to, so when people introduce themselves they often gotta explain how their names are written as well as read. Sora does mean sky, but then it's written 空. It's probably not a coincidence that they chose their son's name to be read "sora" (as in sky) and written as "universe", it's likely a poetic/stylistic choice.

Users who are viewing this thread