Girigiri Out

vad

Thx CutAhole! I like your tranlation.
Looking forward for chapter 5 ?

Contributor
@CutAhole - You did a good job, worry do not, is very well understandable, also typesetting is ok, much better of some pro who use crappy and small fonts. Thanks you. :)

I will re-upload chapter 4 again by the time, I drop chapter 5.

probably fix some grammar issue and type setting

I will be more patient next time before I upload (The reason why I upload ch.4 because I somehow think it good enough)

Thank you to that proof reader guy who contact me in the email, he/she does help me alot.

?

Group Leader
this would be a really popular series if it wasnt dropped. a shame

VIP
Raws are already at chapter 36... I wonder if anyone downloaded them when they are free for a limited time.

Fed-Kun's army
someone give me the link about the manga series about the piss fetish too.. that the mc on ch 2 or 3 drink the fmc piss
i forget the title .....

Double-page supporter
I hope the new translator of this manga able to translate this manga reguraly, its a good manga and the raw ver already at chapter 36

im starting to think this manga is about a fetish... but I cant think of exactly what fetish... oh wait. This manga has a hand holding fetish.

Dex-chan lover
The japs are absolute mad lads and I wonder if they became self aware and try messing with us as a hobby

Group Leader
Just in case someone cares, I think there might not be chapter until next 2 weeks. Typesetter went MIA and I'm too busy to do it. Sorry. Dunno if this is a proper place to post it, just wanted to let people know I'm not dropping this or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread