Girl and Science

Another bullsh1t shonen mc trope... I don't even know why....

Fed-Kun's army
Some please reply if ever he finally gets reunited with his childhood friend.

Y por que mejor no lo leen en español Link aquí : https://tmofans.com/library/manhua/43361/girl-and-science

Pacing is a bit frustrating with the chapters stopping right before anyhting happens.

Group Leader
That's why I'm having daily release until either I or my team is drained out of life😉 Please bear with us, it'll get better very soon! 😎

Group Leader
I was thinking that with more releases, you guys will get to know the story line faster and be convinced (as I do) that this is worth reading? 🤗

This actually gets better as it goes on. I read a little ahead with the raws and I think people should give it more of a chance.

Fed-Kun's army
the way manhua presented is ... terrible, it was like watching a movie with 5 FPS or you watch a movie but cut down to 5 second scene.

my only suggestion is just append 1-10 chapters and realease it weekly (or monthly) because reading each chapters was like doing a chores, it's tiresome.

as for the Plot and everything is pretty much average, nothing special but it was not that bad either.

Group Leader
Can't recommend this. Had potential but it completely lost me when
some random "level 1" guy was dodging kamehamehas by... running
. The small things done wrong just add up.

Don't understand why manhua are always such lower quality than manga. Even manhwa are usually higher quality.
The art is usually decent, but the story+setting always seem too nonsensical for me.

Zk49Pqc.png

I want to see where this goes, but I acknowledge that it's pretty fucking bad

A normal and basic shounen with colors
Nothing more.
A 5/10, not too bad but nothing new.
I recommend this if you like shounen and you're not picky

Why are manwhua and manwa authors so bad at writing stories ? No decent story or art work !
They look like noobs from elementary in front of Japanese mangakas

Fed-Kun's army
I came back here either once a week or two to see the story progress.

and it was ... pretty slow and it seems the art quality also degraded. Understandable if you made web-dead-rush-comics, it's bound to be at terrible condition.
But ... uh ... there is one chapter which has only 3 actual chapter page which is like WTF? are they even committed making this story? did you Translation team read far ahead of the comic? if so ... is the story prospect still good? or it just blatant typical shounen comic?

Users who are viewing this thread