Girl In A Box

Sometimes I wonder if japanese authors are sick in the mind, qnd then i remember most of them are pedos and probally dont even have a mind
Aah yes, Resorting to slander are we. Sorry lil bro,Japan is literally the second safest country for children and women right next to Singapore. If you hate it that much, why are you even in this website?

Dex-chan lover
Aah yes, Resorting to slander are we. Sorry lil bro,Japan is literally the second safest country for children and women right next to Singapore. If you hate it that much, why are you even in this website?
need somewhere to show off their superior morals

Dex-chan lover
Being honest here, this is not as disturbing or weird as the other things I've found on pixiv and nhentai, it's quite tame compared to the ones I've found before while scrolling the tags list and just stumbling on them

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who considers reading the whole thing looking for a plot to tie it all together
there is nothing like that, there isn't a plan, there isn't an organisation pulling the strings, or if there is, it isn't explored and there isn't a conclusion, so you should read something else

Users who are viewing this thread