Girl meets Rock! - Ch. 32 - Preparing for the School Festival

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kaori; I hope she doesn't end too heartbroken. RIP Punished Momo Denied Her Play. It's funny how all of the boys helped her out to score points and how Hatono and her friend don't want to act at all.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the situation will go accordingly to Rin's plans, or if they'll finally backfire in some way, but end up with Heartbreak playing live on the festival anyway.

Thank you very much for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
“Too much power will lead one down the path of destruction. Thus, one should only wield as much power as they can control."

Be warned Rin.

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see the boys' selfless interest about animals. It feels like the author is adding more Momo heartwarming moments to counterbalance what Rin is doing in the shadows.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"strange choice of animals" you say? nay! those are cultured choice! especially because Indonesia got a representative in the form of babirusa :win: 🇮🇩

also, Rin lives up to her band name

Dex-chan lover
More Yaga pls and maybe less of the creepy bassist.
I bet she'll split the other band up minutes before the festival, and conveniently Heartbreak will be the only other band there with their instruments.

Dex-chan lover
Half of this story is a genuine coming of age type plot. The other half is watching a girlboss weaponize hs relationship drama

Thank you for picking up the series! It's such a comfy story with very charming characters ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread