Girl with a Knife

This comic is good. Love is great and Eunjos dad is a real arse hole, hope there is retribution for what he has done.

I don't care. I want that mf-cheating-ass guy suffers a lot more than his ex wife and daughter. He can die tragically and I won't bat an eye.

Group Leader
The direct translation of the title would be "The girl who sharpens her knife/blade" which essentially means "the girl who is preparing (to fight)." Sort of like saying "a cat honing its claws."

Which is why I am at a loss of words after seeing "Girl with a knife" and "Knife girl" as the titles.

The dad is so selfish holy shit I hope he gets hated by his daughter. no I hope his daughter puts up a wall between them and he descends into paranoia/anxiety/depression as his happy new family life turns frigid. bastard

I was hoping for a fantasy story because of the outfit on the conver and now I'm disappointed because modern day isnt a setting I enjoy.

rwf

@UniYuki I was just wandering why this manhwa is so underrated. Cover and description is misleading, but Its very good psychological drama. 9/10

the story is good and can pull you into their world. this is the harsh reality of social media and celebrities, every move you make will have meaning that is molded by the one who posted. the hard thing is she lived her life through social media, she's basically a child of everyone because everyone knows what she do and can sometime influence her actions.
i highly recommend reading this if you like drama, as of now chapter 25 this is a 9/10 for me.

i thought it was a easy going fantasy manga due to its cover
but its actually an emotional roller coaster set in modern day and the author made the story so well it makes u feel every bit of the situations the mc is facing i love it
ngl I cried a lot while reading this its so well written that u get immersed in the mc's world

Ugh i really hate the Eunjo's dad.
Even though he is trying to step up i still wouldn't forgive him

I've been contemplating to comment abt this series, bc sheyt hits right home esp the relationship between Eunjo and her dad. I choked on my tears reading them, while memories of mine flooding in my mind. Though it isn't exactly the same, I felt emphatic towards Eunjo. Hope she and Love, and everyone reading this series find their happiness.

Good flow of story line, interesting plot, and beautiful art. Thanks for sharing with us here, looking forward to the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread