Girlfriend Who Absolutely Doesn't Want to Take a Bath VS Boyfriend Who Absolutely Wants Her to Take a Bath - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Pinapawisan

I've been noticing the use of "nang" in all of the chapters, most of it should actually be "ng"

Group Leader
@arthenias

We use 'ng' when you want to say of, like Perlas ng Silangan, which translates to Pearl of the Orient/East. We use 'nang' when you want to say so that, like magpayong ka nang hindi ka mainitan, which translates to, use an umbrella so that you'll not feel hot. “Ng” is actually suffix while “Nang” is a preposition.

In the first page, second bubble, it says "Ehh.. Mamaya na, nanunuod ako nang video kung paano maghanda ng isda...", which doesn't make sense if translated in English. "ng" can be literally translated to "of" in English, while "nang" is an adverb and can either be translated as "while" or "when". The use of "nang" in the last page is correct and if you compared it to other pages, you'll see the difference.
Not to be rude though, I understand the message but I'm still bothered by the constant grammatical error between "nang" and "ng", which is fine since we learn from mistakes.

Group Leader
Well I thought so, i have a feeling that my "nang" and "ng" is sometimes wrong. It's like a word "your" and "you're" very confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread