Girls' Frontline - Ch. 17 - Log. 017 Pawn

Miharu is really good at doing action scenes, huh. Both fights against Executioner were really well done.

Thanks for the chapter it's nice seeing the scenarios translated into manga form now I wonder if they will do anything special for the Ouroboros hunting scenario as gameplay wise that was absolutely ass to deal with either way looking at how things are going I think we got 2 more chapters of operation cube left looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Brainlet or not (and really, she's still a genius compared to a certain other S.F Doll...), Executioner sure got the last laugh there.

Dex-chan lover
As the one who uploads new scanlated chapters of this manga, I would like to apologise with anyone over the hidden "Howdy" text joke since it wasn't in the original raws but made by the scanlator.

I'm not sure why the scanlator still used that joke with the recent climate over police brutality and racism in the USA, but I hope the scanlator will stop using the joke since it might be funny once, it won't be funny if used repeatedly.

Compare to that time when we need 3 commanders to defeat Hunter, which only happens due to AR-15 happens to have the ability to control SF system, or that time when we need 5 commanders to catch Destroyer and still miss her, sometime things like just a few elite dolls able to take down a ringleader feels weird. But since it happens a lot of time, it's a standard, right?

Users who are viewing this thread