Girls' Frontline - Ch. 22 - Log. 022 Captain

Aggregator gang
What would Lovecraft's cat be able to do in this situation?

@Clover_Zero Chapter 7 night battle story is about Negev and Jericho

Dex-chan lover
"That was one hell of a trainwreck."
Thanks for the translation as always!! I love Papasha knowing some engineering things. It's a nice touch, reference to the game.
I thought of it every single time a chapter updated, but man, this adaptation is really great, enhancing the story. I love it.
Negev my wife is done with justice as well!! "Two battle maniacs are better than one" LMAO Galil is cool.
That Negev's backstory with Jericho...oh shit, pain. Is that canon in the game or somewhere else? Damn, I never knew...that's a super nice depth. She must've meant Jericho when she said "when dolls were restored from backup, they don't just lose their memories." Oof.
I know Jericho mentioned Negev in her lines and it showed that Negev cares about her, but...
Once again, this adaptation never cease to amaze me.

Dex-chan lover
aw snap will good girl Negev and her new trusty sidekick be able to handle whatever the latest SF waifu will able to throw at them? Ouch sounds like the connection Negev had with her best girl wasn't able to be resumed after Jericho was rebooted and respawned.

Dex-chan lover
So many cute and good things in this chapter. Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
@Plophop Oooh I forgot about that lol. Actually I barely remember anything from night battle stories...time to re-read it I guess. Thank you!

Edit: Watched it. Holy shit, oh god. That was so good and painful. Negev still remembers Jericho, but...I guess at the end (based on this chapter), she can't restore her relationship with Jericho to the way it was, or even if it's good, she can't help but to think of the "old" Jericho (which is only natural)...pain.

Dex-chan lover
I guess they will never gonna do night chapter stories huh. But it is a nice glimpse, I probably like that one the most among all night story available in EN.

So chapter 7 basically tell the story of Negev team trying to retrieve "something" she lost long time ago but it is being told in a way it interjected with Negev and Jericho's interraction in the past.

In the end it was revealed that what Negev looking for was the lifeless body of Jericho, she came back for her to fulfill her promise.

Dex-chan lover
JERICHOOO
I guess they are not gonna make the night missions, just barely mentioned them, shame, they are my fav, still, uzi chapter is a good chapter

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
For a gacha game story adaptation this really has no right to be as good as it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens Is this an adaptation of the main plot? I am confused because the internet says that the personality of the Player changes based on adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread