Girls' Frontline Trigger Happy - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - MISSION 10

Dex-chan lover
I hope things are getting better for you scanlator. Don't worry, you don't have to rush, we can wait for the next chapter, take as much time as you need to deal with your personal life. Hope you have a great day.

Thanks man. I think I just have too high standards regarding any of my work. I kinda rushed this one so that I don't have to think too hard about the progress I lost, so excuse me for any typesetting errors. I'll come back to reupload some of these one day.

On a side note I really don't like how image editing software on occasion completely change their layout in newer versions. I think half of the time I spent working on this was spent changing my tool preferences back to what it was in an older version.

This chapter was super cute. WA and AA-12 are among my favourite designs in GFL. God bless this artwork.
9i7VCZn.png

Also, Suomi chapter next week. We finally get to see the lovely Haruta-san again. I love these solo + guest of the week chapters but WA having two in a row made me miss Springfield a lot. The dynamic between Springfield and Wa-chong is still the best part of this series for me.

Ah, our favorite sugar addict and Wawa... was there meth in those lollipops?!?

WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE WIFE

Fed-Kun's army
F. Damn, that was unfortunate my dude. I hope you're doing well from here on out.

Truth be told I actually almost had the same fate as you. Just 6 hours ago I was replacing my LPG tank because I realized the one in use is empty. When I'm placing the regulator on it and was about to lock it I realized that it wasn't sealed correctly. So I tried to remove the regulator and suddenly the gas is bursting out of the tank filling the kitchen with it. And so just like any other normal person would do I was startled by it and unable to think what to do for a good moment. Good thing I wasn't alone at the moment and their panic-induced voice somehow pulled me back to reality. We decided to bring the tank outside so the gas wouldn't fill a room and covering it with a wet cloth so the gas wouldn't spread as badly. Not knowing what to do, we called for the fire department and let the pros handle it. For a good half hour(which felt like forever), we just sat there soaking it with more water whilst waiting for them. After they arrived with I assumed is their full force(it's a small department), they asked for the detail of the situation and did some inspection. It seems that the cause of the leak is from a faulty sealing pin, so they used a lengthy tiny wooden stick to poke the pin to fix it. And so after some chats and advice, we went on with our lives. All in all disaster was averted and I'm grateful that the only loss we had is the $12-ish LPG tank and nothing more.

Thanks again for the concern and kind comments everyone. 😊

@agramo Thanks for sharing and I'm glad it turned out okay. I wouldn't wish the experience on my worst enemy. It's interesting you mentioned being startled and not knowing what to do because I was actually woken up by the fire and it took a bit for the reality of the situation to sink in which made it truly terrifying. The property damage is one thing but having to throw away objects with a lot of sentimental value hurt the most personally. It's been a while since the incident and I've sorted things out for the most part so I'm feeling a lot better now.

Side note but I'm glad my phone survived because the few days I had to live in a hotel temporarily I spent whatever free time I had playing GFL and talking to friends on Discord. It was one thing that reminded me of my old routine while I obviously wasn't in a normal situation.

Dex-chan lover
Say NO to drugs. Also thanks for the hard work man, it’s appreciated, hope you get back on you feet soon.

Users who are viewing this thread