Girls' Frontline Trigger Happy - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - MISSION 9

Translating and typesetting everything all 3 pages took me about an hour at most but the credit page took me 2 hours...

Hope you guys like it lol. I had a lot of ideas for credits page gags since this IS the MDR chapter, but I felt like challenging myself with something harder to make.

Also yes if anyone is wondering this is much less of a translation and more of a localization/shitpost. The original Japanese has references to imageboards and forums like 2chan so I changed that to 4chan which English speakers would be more familiar with. I made it greentext because why the fuck not.

The twitch link was originally "tarekomich.com" which is probably a reference to something or an inside joke from the artist (searching it on google just gives me images of the 4koma itself so /shrug)
kGJ5W3y.png

I just changed it to twitch.tv/admiralbullpup which is a reference to a Dota streamer and TI winner I used to watch, AdmiralBulldog. And no obviously MDR doesn't say twitch emotes in the original Japanese but it was already a shitpost of a translation so I went all in with it.

Users who are viewing this thread