Girls' Frontline - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Log. 006 Haze

Dex-chan lover
Man reading this manga is kinda hurt me because things gets dark really fast later

Wait. If SF units got hacked by an unseen force...are we going to get a glimpse of 404 next month?

Dex-chan lover
Gentiane is so pretty in her full uniform!

Of course, she's super pretty all the time, actually.

Damn it's been a while not sure how the AR-15 situation turned out in game guess I need to revisit via playback. Also as a reminder DD in 6 days take advantage of the exp boost going on right now they don't happen often and good luck to everyone on DD and ranking o7

Edit.
After reading it a second time I just noticed a few things
pg 2 I heard the similar phrase in XCOM "your performance in battle has far exceeded expectations" don't know if it was intentional or translators translation either way was amusing.
pg 7-8 This interaction with FNC and Scorpion with M4 actually happened it chapter 7 under a different circumstance which was a lot more serious so I wonder how things are gonna be handled when we get to that point for the manga.
pg 15 When I first read it I scratched my head at this on why did they use UAV Fairys when they weren't available in game at this point upon comparing it to in game one it shows it's not the Fairy that we use.
pg 21, 26 Following the game to a T, love it
Last pages unless things have changed refer to Normal 3-6 in game for how this situation ends.
Overall I've been enjoying seeing the story again in manga format hoping they build up the world and characters more because while the game is sufficient I feel like they can at least add in more meat so far I've seen how combat with T-Dolls happen,shields, kiting, transportation of T-Dolls and how dummies operate somewhat it offers some substance on how it works in game lore wise and that's cool.

Great new chapter. I like the extra layer it adds to the story by nature of being a manga and kind of having to fill in more content.
Makes it also easier to recommend GFL to people that might be uninterested due to the Gacha etc.

also very appreciated @Akito_Himenokoji this should be the first major event that I can clear, so that's extra hype for me.

Dex-chan lover
@ZaToby

Begcapi.jpg

Paraplue (in beginning stages) is a double-edged sword. Giving a high-performance t-doll like STAR-15 access to your network can lead to all kinds of trouble, as Hunter learned)

@Akito_Himenokoji

Surveillance drones have always been part of the lore for GFL. The Data Room in the dorm has the Drone Console, whose blurbs pretty much imply that it's used by the Commander to get a birds-eye view of the battlefield, much like what Gentiane is doing here.

Users who are viewing this thread