Girls' Frontline - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Log. 007 Hunter and Prey

Ohh,, 404 squad finally makes an appearance. So, operation cube arc is next huh

Am I the only person utterly astonished by the quality of this manga? Considering how early on in-game such story events were glazed over with little to no character development, the writers are doing a mighty fine job.

Dex-chan lover
Lol AR-15 hacking probably the biggest mistake that will cause problems that root to the end of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Can we have this kind of coop game?
3 commanders working together to take down SF base with almost endless enemy reinforcement

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath
b2c.png

Great chapter love everything about it guess next it will cover 404 introduction as well as Operation Cube but damn I don't know about anybody else but when DP28 came in I was like "LMG MOUNTED AND LOADED" was nice to see her as well as RPD, Super Sass and NTW-20 man I'm hoping my favorite Super Shorty gets some screen time too.

So for some reason the blue-white character spreadsheet for this chapter wasn't uploaded. If anyone's wondering, it contains character settings of the other 2 commanders, you can view it here: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3515537?q=miharu_%28cgsky%29

Also, after poking around on the artist's twitter, I found a section of Feodor Kamolov's backstory that wasn't translated. It consists of the following:

An honest fellow from the small village of Georgia with a passionate and righteous personality , Kamolov is the youngest son out of five children. He has two older brothers, one older sister, and one younger sister. During the war his family moved to Kyiv (Ukraine's capital) as it possessed vastly stronger defenses than nearby settlements. For a time the city suffered from resource shortages and his entire family was forced to participate in city conservation work just to get by. Kamolov was unable to contribute however due to his thin and frail stature, and could only stay home and look after his younger sibling. After the war ended, Kamolov managed to continue schooling with the economic support of his family and was determined to better himself. The result was a massive height increase from 150cm to 187cm between age 13 and 16.
(The artist seemed to only include this to emphasize that Kamolov is indeed a young man)

Artist Twitter link: https://twitter.com/miharuya
Browse at your own risk: artist periodically posts future manga panels for GFL on his twitter. Spoiler alert.

Pardon my (possibly) shitty translation.

Users who are viewing this thread