Girls' Frontline - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Log. 009 Message

Dex-chan lover
Page 15: An untranslated "Nobody?" on the second panel. 😛

god damn... ain't the creator is too good at doing their jobs. really want this comic in the game
i know there are for 600 battery but i want it for free

Dex-chan lover
That was 45, right? Not 9? We're sure? Because I don't think 45's ever been that happy,
not since 40.

Silly 416, doesn't she know AR's aren't effective against armor. And I don't think using a
mini jupiter cannon
as a shield is a good idea.

Actually being able to put visuals (especially expressions) to these events really gives them a lot more meaning than the static sprites in the game, I really appreciate it and hope a “real” anime adaption of it gets made at some point in the future to add the much needed audio element to them as well :D (though I’m excited for the comedy one for different reasons)

Dex-chan lover
@LastNight
And we have yet to know who's the artist aside from official mica tag.

The release has been consistently 26-40 days within each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
1564172580320.png

Seeing this fight in manga form was nice but man oh man the next chapters things are going to get crazy looking forward to it.

Aggregator gang
Kudos to the artist for giving it so much life.
And is that a Metal Gear reference in page 9?

Dex-chan lover
@Mah_Buddy_Keith man, it's been years since I've last seen a mayonegg reference.

Also, damn, this artist sure knows how to draw faces. Great job on making shootouts that aren't either total Matrix bullshit or completely unreadable, too. Even if I'd never touched the game this manga would easily make it into my top ten dark horse comics.

Users who are viewing this thread