Girls' Frontline

Wow I'm impressed with how accurate to the games story this is and the art level is beautiful, hope this does all chapters and bonus campaign stories as a whole story, I have so many raifus that are yet to appear, GR G41 chan!

Dex-chan lover
Chinese gunsluts ayyyyyyyy

gwgqr4dlzz011.png

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 of the Girls Frontline manga has finally revealed the Commander.

A4t0Thz.jpg
Cool looking eh? Her name is Gentiane.

The Chapter 4 made me wonder how will the future look like
Because there'll be the commander being captured and torture by Paradeus forces, and there's option of saying "I'm enjoying it"

I'm really trying to get into the game but the game's systems are so user unfriendly and many of the girls' designs are so bland and uninspiring. They have no features that would make their gun model stand out in their personality or looks.

@Critical I totally disagree with what you're saying but if the game isn't for you just drop it. Plenty of designs and backstories incorporate characteristics of the guns to the character, such as RFB's hairbuns falling off in her victory animation to reflect the irl RFB having parts fall off, Skorpion having the Skorpion butt stocks as hair accessories, etc. Of course, not all designs will do this and sometimes they're just cool or cute.

Is Young Girls, Their Guns and Commander really an official story promoted by MICA Team, or is it just a Girls' Frontline fanfic?

It's also quite lazy for the description to just link to said story (which may not even be official) whose story isn't even related to the game's (or this manga's) actual story.

@LGear After skimming through the first two chapters, it seems to be a fanfic rather than an official spin-off novel. It even starts out differently compared to the manga and game and I doubt MICA would change that in a novel(the introduction of the AR team and their meeting with the commander).

@Rinsye If it really is just a fanfic, then it really doesn't deserve to be linked with this manga at all, let alone have the claim of being a "spinoff". Kinda peeved at whoever thought it was a good idea to do that.

SOPPO confirmed to be a Pilot, all she needs is a Titan.

She also needs a Mick Gordon soundtrack as BGM while we're at it.

Dex-chan lover
@Temeraire lmao why shes great
would you have prefered a soulless/faceless husk like the idolmaster dude ? atleast shes a person that adds to the story

Users who are viewing this thread