Girls' Frontline

You think that the description is considered spoilers?
Oh you sweet summer child, that’s barely 1% of the world setting...

@F0nF0n
I'm the translator of the letter. Honestly, my main gripe with his response is that he thinks it's really just one person.
From his responses, I finally get that he's just spinning off to his own AU, not really trying to be accurate to the game.
That's right, his own AU, just like radio 404.
And with his new speed, maybe GFL2 will have ended by the time he reaches DR.
He also has Yuzhong's blessing, given how happy he is with LING on weibo.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't wanna play the game so this might be a good alternative..

@SolaricIron42
Late but GFL isn't a gacha game, it's like Kancolle if you know about it where you get most of the girls through recipes/building so technically you can get all of them eventually without spending. Although some are event-limited (but will come back again at some point) or login rewards which AFAIK are limited to that month itself. Spending is mostly for costumes, and if you want to keep them all you do need to expand your "inventory". Anyway out of the mobile games I'm playing I think GFL's story is the most interesting (partly because I like the theme), but the gameplay can be a chore over time since there's no auto-play.

The complaints about the manga SKK Gentiane in that letter below are pretty groundless, I'm glad the artist and MICA-team don't think that is representative of the majority readership. This is a solid adaptation with good artwork and (IMHO) the only real flaw is the glacial pace of releases.

Dex-chan lover
Girls Frontline anime is in the works and will be airing this year.

TFW your guns transformed into girls that use guns and their name is based on the guns that their using right now.

Users who are viewing this thread