Girls und Panzer - Chi-HaTan Academy Aggressive (Doujinshi)

Mm, yes. The psychological horor thriller i need

Dex-chan lover
Comrade must always be prepared for bear attacks!

Dex-chan lover
I want to see more smut! Smut like this: https://nhentai.net/character/maho-nishizumi/

@snoogenz I don't know if they are really missing. Every scan I found was like this one, so I don't even know what the missing ones are suppose to be. I tried counting them too, just in case I missed something, but even then it doesn't really add up the way it should. As I said in the explanation in the said chapter, I think all those x.1, x.2 etc. chapters aren't real chapters because they don't have numbers on the first page and I even counted everything twice, but I still could be wrong and they are the missing ones.

@JohnHammond After some searching about I found nine new pagers so I believe this series is ongoing. The kicker is they're on sadpanda. I don't know why the new pagers haven't been uploaded to danbooru.

@JohnHammond There is definitely more than chap 121 as seen in https://twitter.com/kacchu_musume/status/1261160636974723072 where it shows chapter 133
maybe u could use the ones on the poster's account and wait or find the missing ones?

@JohnHammond Hell yeah brother, love to see more of your translations, this is one of my favourite GUP doujins, pity it is a doujin or else would haave bought them ASAP

@Jorgey I pulled chapter 122 - 125 from Panda a while ago and my partner is translating it, so it should come next week probably. I also pulled the rest from kacchu.net today, but if you want to help me out you can do it by uploading raws to Danbooru, so someone with better translation skills can work on them there.

@JohnHammond as much as i would love to take u up on ur offer as i am in love with this series, i have to turn it down as i have to focus on my studies or else i fear I will cock up my new subjects' foundation
Still keep up with the excellent work, cant wait to see chi ha tan shenanigans with other schools (looking at pravda and saundes)

Users who are viewing this thread