Girls und Panzer - Maho And Chovy Are Still Not Dating (Doujinshi)

Group Leader
Updated release:
-Added missing pages 10 and 12 to the release that were not available in the raws.
-Fixed one TL error on Pg.24.

@NinetyTwo
Just letting you know I removed the hentai tag since content was wholesome. If anyone thinks ecchi (or manga for that matter) is sfw, I believe they either have bigger issues than the tag can fix, or a much better job than we do.
Judging genre's isn't my duty though, if you feel removal was a mistake feel free to add it back or ask a mod.
But bath scenes are rather common in Japanese media, and we do have more explicit ones marked as ecchi
Have a ecchi/nsfw bath page from Okusama ga Seito Kaichou for reference

Group Leader
@FireFish5000
Thank you very much! I wasn't exactly sure if to mark it NSFW or not because it had an R-15 rating and it contained some sexual content, so I felt it was better to be safer than sorry. I think having it as SFW is perfectly fine as well. Thank you very much for the heads-up. :)

GuP is no yuri and this ship especially is out of nowhere, but it somehow works so great holy sheev.

thank you for uploading this, i found this pairing on pixiv by chance and they are one of my favorite OTP ever since

@Phil101
What I remember is Yawaraka Black until now only had 3 volume of MahoChobi and One book (vol 1,2,3 + bonus page [?]) and I think that will be more in future.

But Yawaraka-sensei have another book about Miho with Mako (2 volume if I correct)

Well, if you want MahoChobi... That is a lot but from different authors, like 'girls meet Girls' , 'Maho x Chobi' , or 'Nice cooking at the Anzio kitchen' and many more.

@Wolvenworks
I think they have canon but in manga Ribbon Warrior and spin off manga GuP: Avanti! Anzio Koukou. But well, not in romantic view.

Dex-chan lover
been reading this, and so far the chapters...are more like volumes? like, each chapter is ridiculously long and filled with many disjointed mini-chapters, so i really think chs are more like vols in this case. can we get this fixed?

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks Duly noted and changed. I felt the same way too, but I wasn't going to change it unless it was mentioned or it felt misleading to readers. Thus, all three "chapters" are now "volumes".

Dex-chan lover
Is there any more of this out there? I keep hoping for a chapter 4 to come out one day because I really need to see these two start actually dating. Same for Miho and Mako

Users who are viewing this thread