GIRLS und PANZER - Motto Love Love Sakusen desu! - Ch. 56 - It's Arisu in Anzioland!

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Arisu's real goal is to recruit Boco Cult Members.

Aggregator gang
Anchovy is the real life boco at this point with how much she gets shit on but never give up

Fed-Kun's army
And thus began Arisu's campaign of conquest across the school carriers of Japan. Bringing the word of Boco to the ignorant masses.

Anzio is really becoming quite a gem. Lmao on the reaction when she heard Alice brings her Centurion (also how the hell she controlled a Centurion by herself lmao)

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks I TLC'd a bunch of chapters months ago. So all we had to do was typeset them and then proofread them. After that it was simple to release them as a batch.

This chapter is heavily referenced to the erika change doujin. Not that I mind tho 😏😏

Personaly i preffer the original nickmame : Bakaroni instead of Idiot Roni

@fdmz . According the wiki this chapter was in the volume 9 if was release in 2017 .
Erika change is far most younger

@Kt27 Afaik, erika change was also started back in 2017 in artist's pixiv account. But I guess regarding the specific chapter about arisu's visit to anzio is indeed later than that so yeah maybe it's erika change that was referencing this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread