GIRLS und PANZER - Motto Love Love Sakusen desu! - Ch. 62 - It's the Hippo Team's Operation: Kochi Landings!

Group Leader
@xSauriaNx I have not found many about them in the past few years I've been translating GuP doujinshi. They're so reference heavy that it's most likely a challenge for a doujin artist to include them. I'll keep a look out for them, but I wouldn't bet my hopes on it

Dex-chan lover
Thank you /k/omrades! Who knew Hippo team could be this cute

Oryou is harshly underrated, especially when she's this heckin cute

Double-page supporter
What a dense chapter, must have been difficult to translate.

Always glad to see more historical references in GuP though.

Group Leader
@ilikepi31415 It took me about two months to translate. The difficulty was trying to set aside time to translate it and also doing all the background research for it in English. I had to familiarize myself with the city of Kochi and with Bakumatsu Era Japanese history. So along with that research and translating Girls und Panzer normally, it adds to the translation time. Luckily we're not at the next History Girls chapter yet so MLLSD releases should be more regular (as in they won't take four months to release). A good thing is the next History Girls chapter is also in Kochi so the research I have to do is lessened as a result.

Double-page supporter
@NinetyTwo
Thank you for your efforts! Always happy to see a new chapter of this while the weekly 4koma holds me over. While the History team is definitely my favorites of the Oorai teams even just reading their chapters can be a bit too much info all at once between the references and info dumps (and detours to look up more about said references and info dumps), so props for translating all of that.

Group Leader
@ilikepi31415 Also thank Taiboss for including all the translator notes and checking the script. It was all work he did to make sure this chapter was a bit easier to understand for people.

@Kt27 Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread