Girls und Panzer - Nishizumi Incident (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
feels like the kind of oneshot where we are supposed to know of the characters already, somehow, despite it literally being a oneshot :s

@feha
my bad I forgot to include girls und panzer in the title. This is doujin is for that series which is why it assumes you already know the characters. I already put a report in to change it to "Girls und Panzer - Nishizumi Incident" so hopefully that gets fixed soon :)

Dex-chan lover
@MrWeeb00 isn't there a doujinshi tag for doujins? I am fairly sure there is, as iirc I have blacklisted both yaoi and doujinshi so they normally dont show up for me.
No worries btw, everyone makes mistakes, and I kinda did figure it was likely something at the very least inspired by girl und panzer, if not a doujin.

Group Leader
@MrWeeb00 I changed the title to include (Doujinshi), I added the English (romaji) title, and I removed the 中国翻訳 tag since this is an English translation, not a Chinese translation.

I am pleasantly surprised to see a work that wasn't done by me, but it's always a welcome surprise. It appears the Afterword isn't done though. A real shame. I prefer to translate those as it serves to show what the author's plans are for the next events.

@NinetyTwo Glad you liked it. The reason the afterword isn't translated though is that this is a commissioned translation that I paid for and I was being a bit of cheapskate by not wanting to get it translated XD. Also while I have the chance big thanks to you and /ak/ for all your fabulous work translating the GUP manga :)

Group Leader
@MrWeeb00 Oh, that makes sense. It would probably be a bit more work and thus cost more. And you are welcome! I am always happy to provide more GuP content through my group, Gungnir Heart, or through /ak/. Here's to the next one! (Which will come in very, very soon.)

Users who are viewing this thread