GIRLS und PANZER - Ribbon no Musha - Vol. 14 Ch. 53 - Infiltrating the Ooarai Girls' Academy Ship (Part 1)

Girls und panzer main story somehow cuter than this, but this manga is cooler than the main storyline

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh man, this chapter had a lot of fanservice in many forms, what were those 2 going to do with the piercing girl on page 13?

Yukari is a master at espionage, i wonder what will she do with our little mice infestation, this is getting real interesting now.

Tho im now curious how the story will go, will they host another cauldron but more senshado as the last arc ? like with all schools going in instead of teams, given that they are scouting. Plus who are the people in the pic when Saki - san (?) is throwing tissues (?) to the crowd in pg 34

I also wonder when they meant that "it was not the case" , are they trying to say it wasnt miho that carried everyone and maybe it was something else like everyone carrying everyone, which led Ooari to victory?

@gamma2015 if u mean the prez sniping for miho for senshado and keeping the whole team together, maybe, but who knows cause in the anime details are vague here so had to make do with what i know

Double-page supporter
Who is this Tsuchiya loli at page 9?
---

@Jorgey
Tho im now curious how the story will go, will they host another cauldron but more senshado as the last arc ? like with all schools going in instead of teams, given that they are scouting. Plus who are the people in the pic when Saki - san (?) is throwing tissues (?) to the crowd in pg 34
That's Pekoe & Rosehip.
---

@Richman
Yukari is a master at espionage, i wonder what will she do with our little mice infestation, this is getting real interesting now.
I'm not sure about that. Remember how the BP school tricked her by giving her false impression of the school's unity?

Dex-chan lover
Dramatisation of past events is over the roof and completely believable.
Hey, spy party!
@beam291 It's mainly a matter of perspective. Do we watch it from the eyes of cute girls doing cute things or from the perspective of borderline chuni overachiever? The events are the same, but it is told the different way. Well, beside the fact we changed rails from ordinary underdog story to love warrior story.

Users who are viewing this thread