Girls und Panzer - Saga of Pravda - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Special Training

Dex-chan lover
huh...noticed that there's a big difference in page 16 (compared to the wani release):

ak says that they're still in japanese waters and thus is Sofiya is claiming to complying to japanese gun laws
wani says that they're on international waters and thus Sofia doesn't really need to give a damn about japanese gun laws

and the scary bit here, is that both sounds so goddamn legit.

g_z

Contributor
@Wolvenworks
Well, scripts for this and a couple other series do get translated and then the translation checked by other translator(s) and the QC/Proofreaders. I'd trust the team (no bias, I promise 🤣).

That said, you do get to see the plugged barrel (blank firing gun). Then there's other the other girl with what I presume to be a switch/striker box to trigger (touching the terminals with the probe on her hand) the SFX squibs that made the bullet impacts on the track surface.

Dex-chan lover
@g_z what i mean is that with either, it still works because Sofiya's making them doubt that what she's holding is not a prop gun. what makes it different is the school carrier's location, and thus whether japanese law is in effect or not.

(tho i wonder who's TL is more accurate. ak's tai's TLs are usually accurate after all)

>ak's tai's TLs are usually accurate after all)

No, they are not. That's why I have TLCs. You wouldn't believe what mistakes I made until now in Ribbon Warrior before my TLC caught it. He didn't find anything wrong, so I assumed it was okay, but looking at the Japanese again, you have a point. I'll get back to him and see what we should do.

Edit: We looked at it together, and Stalker was right. I was too sure of the meaning being "I'm a badass Russian solider, I don't care about laws" that I missed what was actually written there, and he straight-up missed it. Sorry about that and thank you. @Wolvenworks

For the 17 can you add to Zoya use faake sounds for simulate the gun and the explosion in the ground .

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks Thank you for that spotting that mistake. I had missed it myself and didn't see the connection. We'll correct the issue, thanks again!

Aggregator gang
@Darkenning
Gee, I wonder who this mysterious young lady could possibly be?
Ain't that Klara, from der Film? From the back, I couldn't recognise her until I saw her forehead hairline. Definitely her.
https://gup.fandom.com/wiki/Klara
One thing I noticed from character design(from any anime/manga), even if they change hair style, the forehead hairline stay the same pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread