Girls und Panzer - Saga of Pravda

i submitted this manga to be added to MAL and just got it approved. :)

https://myanimelist.net/manga/129409/Girls___Panzer__Pravda_Senki

Group Leader
@cubeschibe01 There are more chapters being released on Comic Walker every month, but the new volume won't be out until around Christmas time this December. That's when work will continue on the new chapters.

@Gabrinius Thank you! I am glad to hear it!

Group Leader
@Su-37_YELLOW You're welcome! I heard it was on-hold for a long time, so I decided to give it a shot and help release new chapters with /ak/ scanlations. Now we're just waiting for the next volume in December!

Edit: The new volume is now expected in February, not December. Not sure if it was delayed or the information was wrong, but in any case, wait until March for the new chapters.

Group Leader
@Su-37_YELLOW Yes, it was a last-minute development. I am constantly monitoring updates on it, but due to the holiday season, I was busy and missed an update on it coming out in February instead. In any case, we'll be waiting for the new volume to come out, which is sure to come soon. Volume 4's cover will feature Darjeeling.

Group Leader
@Asphyxia We had to wait for Volume 4 to release, so were just waiting for it to release before we could begin translation work again. In any case, it's our pleasure to work on this series!

oh, wow
anime soo different than manga

the cute Katyusha turnout to be like Tanya from Youjo Senki

surpise, surpise

Users who are viewing this thread