Girls Zombie Party - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Hell ya! Thanks for translation

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm still curious is the transformation virus come from food or something because people's who not have contact with the infected suddenly turn hmmmm

Group Leader
Nice chapter it seems like the girls can't turn into zombies for sure. Though I'm not really convinced not being a virgin automatically turns a dude into a zombie but I guess we'll see

The whole school, only 1 virgin boy:worry:
Amazing, now will this boi rape someone and turn to cement the idea of non virgin boi will become zombie. Just like that one manga where the boi turn to RIAJUU (the name of the monster is riajuu i swear) after losing their virginity.

Let me guess, the one who turn to zombie are men who are no longer a virgin
I said that before too last chapter, my guess is maria only wearing panties because she's just done it with her bf (i'll just guess taro guy
is her bf) and taro turned and she escaped from him. Then this theory will be a right guess.

Lol, if we are there we will not turn to one. hahaha... haha.. Dammit.
Worse is even if we're the select few men alive, we won't be allowed to INCREASE their number by doing it meanwhile everyday there's only girls, girls and girls.
Hahaha....oh the agony, imagine the blueballing
I'm still curious is the transformation virus come from food or something because people's who not have contact with the infected suddenly turn hmmmm
I rmmbr a bizarre chicken manga where some crazy guy created a drug to turn adults into giant chicken and distribute it by poultry products or smthn i can't rmmbr. Maybe here's the same too:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
This modern High School of the Dead is looking promising.
Ehhh.. its just going to be female characters throughout the entire thing except virgin guys (if that's what it is going on). I feel like it's rushed too.

Users who are viewing this thread