Gisèle Alain

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite fond of this. Gradually there starts being some plot but the series is enjoyable even without it.

Contributor
I've read 20+ chapters of this title elsewhere and I was just blown away by how pure and beautiful the story is. Magnificent character development. I'm awed by how the author never forgot its characters despite how the story revolves around the main couple. It's currently on hiatus AFAIK, and if genies were real, I'll use one of my three wishes in inspiring the mangaka to finish this story. It's THAT wonderful to me, a romance manga junkie who has read 1500+ titles for the past two years.

Slow burn romance. An unjudging perception of human relationships that defied the conventions of its setting. An homage to writing and reading books. A megane male MC. This manga spoke to me so damn much.

Does anyone know whats happening with the author of this manga? It's been on indefinite hiatus for year(s) and it would be a real shame to never be completed.

it been 2 years ( I think? )no one know what happen to author, mauybe the author abandoned it , too bad it will never complete.

Group Leader
@Xanaa @NODZZ and everybody else
I just found that author worked on another manga recently, so her health conditions may have gotten better.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=148992
I find this very encouraging, there can be more hope about GA coming out of hiatus now.

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope the author doesn't abandon this series. I freaking love what's come out so far.

Dex-chan lover
I finally found this after all this time. And it's pretty much dead. 😭

Guess we'll have to imagine the story now 'cause ain't no way this is going out of hiatus ever again.

My local publisher published this comic way back in 2012 (Right now it's Volume 5, first published in 2018 so I have read way past the available scanlation) and still by far one of the most phenomenal comic quality and art wise. Story is lax but far from unserious. Could see an anime adaptation of this and it would be a breath of fresh air.

I'm just glad that Kasai Sui might still alive, what worries me the most is the wellbeing of the author, not the comic itself.

Also, I took a peek into her other comic, but surprisingly it has a quality drop if compared to this so that might be the reason why Kasai having a hard time coming back into this comic (Or just different assistants).

But good to know that Kasai Sui used to be Kaoru Mori's assistant, no wonder there are similarities.

Users who are viewing this thread