Given - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - 柊 mix_5

What a cuck. I can understand he wants to help mafuyu but damn his sister is right he goes way too far it seems pathetic.

Omg I’m crying 😭💔
Thank you sooo much for translating, I love this manga sooo much 😭😭💘💘💘💕💕
I’m so excited for the next chapter 😭💓

I am crying so much. I love given anime and this manga is just as great. Uuuh can't wait for the next chapter. 😭😭❤️❤️

Does anyone know when they release new chapters? I mean like do they have a week between releasing new chapters or a Month? Something like that. 🥺

@akira939 Hey hoo~ here is an explanation link! https://spring-turtle-scans.tumblr.com/post/617103488025083904/an-update

A tldr reason would be that we caught up with japan's release and "Given manga is published in Shinshokan’s bi-monthly magazine Cheri+ ;meaning, one issue every two months. That’s a total of 6 releases a year (and we will get 6 chapters, max.)"

So from here on out, releases will be once every 2 months, after the digital release of the Magazine!

You can follow the tumblr page for updates ^^

Oh my god. I'm. I'm emotional fuckng hell oh my good lord. I really really want to hear this song. Gad this is so fckng bittersweet. Thanks for the chapter! Amazing

It makes sense for Ue to *try* to write the rest of the song if Yuki had been writing it about Mafuyu because he could come at it with a similar perspective...(loving him, etc) but it just seems so weird regardless. I feel like it should have just been left unfinished because Ue isn’t Yuki. I guess it’s nice of Ue to try for the band’s sake I suppose. He just be doin’ too much, ya know? 😂 poor little love struck boi.

This author does not care about Uenoyama at all. He barely even feels like he's Mayufu's boyfriend.
Their relationship has been very shallow so far because everything in their relationship is about everyone else except them. I'm disappointed.

As much as I love Mafuyu and Yuki, I hope that in future chapters the manga will focus more on Mafuyu and Uenoyama. In a way, Given revolves a lot around Yuki because it goes more in depth I guess about Mafuyu's life. Though right now it just seems like Mafuyu's relationship with Uenoyama hasn't really developed as much as I thought it would when they finally decided to date.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ueno. I really wish we had more of Mafuyu and Ueno as a couple, maybe after the band plays the song Ueno restored...? Maybe that's the final thing they need before they all move on from Yuki. Mafuyu had his song to move on, now the others need theirs...

I wonder what Mafuyu will say to Ueno after he thinks about what his friend said...

Thank you for the chapter, I was feeling kind of sad today so seeing a new chapter came out made me really happy. Needless to say, this made me even sadder, but I'll forgive you Given, since I love you

happy that we're caught up but sad :/
I think that these next few chapters will be developing mafuyu and ueno's relationship and how they deal with Yuki third wheeling from the grave lol

@akira939

In general, BL magazines do not release weekly. Most are bi-monthly, others every 3-4 months. The most frequent you'd ever see a BL manga release is monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread