Given - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.9 - Movie bonus

why is this onlu full of bonuses and extras ? when will the normal chapters resume anyway?

Group Leader
@ilaya the latest chapter came out 6th volume went on sale on the 3rd of august, so we scanlated the bonus pages from that... And also the movie bonus leaflets... if it irritates you so much, we'll stop working so hard to share every with everyone and instead stick to the manga chapters alone (which releases once in two months.)
And yes, sometimes the chapter that drops once in two months could also be an "extra". You can just skip it you know? instead of being so ungrateful.

@Iamconfused Excuse me? When did I complain? I work in scans myself, fyi- and I know how tough it is. I asked a simple question-- one which never meant what you interpreted it as in the first place and one which you could've simply ignored if it rubbed it you the wrong way.

Do you know what the ample answer to my question was?
the latest chapter came out 6th volume went on sale on the 3rd of august, so we scanlated the bonus pages from that... And also the movie bonus leaflets... (...) the manga chapters alone (which releases once in two months.)
Just this much. So take a chill pill. And don't make me the villain unnecessarily.
I never expressed any dislike or irritation. Please read comments properly once or twice and try to reply with a clear head.

Group Leader
@ilaya perhaps if someone leaves a comment like this: "why is this onlu full of bonuses and extras ? when will the normal chapters resume anyway?" - on whatever manga you're working on, you'll understand.
You need to phrase your queries in a way that doesn't leave any room for misinterpretation.

@Iamconfused then maybe just don't reply at all instead of venting your irl frustrations on strangers on the internet? :)
and i would respond politely to that; not a rude question, just an enquiry.

Group Leader
Lol maybe that's how YOU would behave, not me. I'm not as crass as you are. And here's an idea, just DON'T post rude enquiries at all ;) and maybe no one will think you're being rude. @ilaya

Users who are viewing this thread