Given - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - 柊 mix_9

Damn, Uenoyama will always be second rate in everyone's eyes lmao. Even the author makes it seem so.

Hiiragi i love u.

Also i live uenoyama! He is not second rate. This is the next plot point im guessing lol

thank you so much, I have been waiting for this impatiently.
this was really lovely chapter, I like the way Hiiragi realized that Shizu has always been there for him, loving him, since the very beginning.

It's interesting that while Hiiragi idealises and still holds "Yuki-Mafuyu" as a perfect first love- that moment he made the freudian slip almost calling it Ue's song, maybe he has started to give Ue some credit
And really, first love is beautiful and Yuki was amazing, the truth is that Mafuyu is in love with Ue now. Regardless of what people suggest him to do, it is upto him. It is almost imposcible to just "get over" Yuki's loss, and Mafuyu is trying his best. As long as he and Ue communicate well, they should be ok.

Such a short chapter ;_; rooting for you hiiragi and ue. Ahh the heart ache never stops

Dex-chan lover
wait, the theme is the same as one doujin from kizu natsuki as well---- it centers about hanamaki and matsukawa in which hana thinks that his love is different because his ideals of love; but actually the same? help

Fed-Kun's army
@Colomopri yes, i'm not the only one. The theme somilar like her doujin as gusari. hanamaki watch the love between oikawa&iwaizumi and think its wonderfull. But that one had more adult vibe. Like the marriage couple love.

this whole arc is so unfair to uenoyama though :( like they're really just using him like that. i hope mafuyu will get mad on his behalf like his sister :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread