Given - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - 柊 mix_9

waaah i have been waiting for this!!!! thankyou so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I’m crying 😒 thank you sooo much for your hard work πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

this chapter broke me even more waaaaah
given is a masterpiece that even my irl friends all hurt over

Ahhhh the revelation at the end😭 Soooo good, thank you so much for the update πŸ’•

The way Shizusumi looked at Hiiragi at the second to last page should be made illegal - you cannot be that handsome

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜OMG there are no words to describe this chapter, just emotions
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!
AND THANK YOU AUTHOR FOR WRITING THIS 😍

I'm probably gonna be remembering that one panel of mafuyu and yuki dancing and the one of hiiragi on the rail as shizu holds his hand for quite awhile *sobs*

The story moves at such a excruciatingly slow pace, only getting releases every other month. I wouldn't be so salty at the direction this manga has taken if we got release once a month instead. Part of me wants to just stop reading this manga and wait until the end of the year to catch up. I just don't care about Shizu and Hiiragi's relationship. Given is no longer enjoyable for me to read because of these two. I can handle angst in relationships, if it's well written and has a good pay-off, but this just frustrating to read for me.

The only way I could tolerate it is if Shizu stops being such a jerk and actually apologizes for how he treated Hiiragi. But I doubt that's gonna happen, as it doesn't seem like Shizu's personality to do that. My prediction is that Hiiragi will blame himself and come crawling back to Shizu and Shizu will act like he didn't nothing wrong. They're relationship teeters on the trope I hate the most in BL: abusive semes and ukes who act like a door mat and let the abuse happen, and love them anyways, even though the uke should dump the seme and find someone better for them. I'd like to be wrong though.

omg, i absolutely love all these characters and i want them all to be happy. when are they going to sort themselves out? *gross sobbing*
Anyway, thanks for the translation.

HAH gaad i thought right. jokes on shizu for thinking that hiragii was inlove with yukiii. the dude's probably dying from pain all this time HAHAHAHAH

I had to read multiple times the part where he realized that he loves shizu all this time coz I did not get it lol. He probably did not realized it coz as he said, it was "ordinarily", it was natural. To exaggerate it, loving shizu, for hiragi, is like breathing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread