Given - Vol. 9 Ch. 51 - Final chapter

Double-page supporter
Hm, final chapter? What do you mean by final chapter? Oh nooo 😭😭

Anyway, this chapter was really wholesome. It's nice that both Ugetsu and Mafuyu could still be each other's moral support. And Mafuyu said the same things Yuki told him before, got me realized that it's really the end.

I was actually on the brink of crying jn class when i finished this chapter 😭 given was such an emotional roller coaster but it was worth it to read it all these yrs ill miss given so much now that its finished

Uugghh it's too hard to accept that it's really over now :,(( This was a nice and soft ending though, I'm glad everything turned out okay for all the characters. I'll miss this manga so so so much, it will reside in my heart forever I'm sure

Dex-chan lover
I will miss it terribly! I love the manga so much! Thanks for translating

Fed-Kun's army
This last chapter was written and composed so beautifully.You could really feel the emotional beats of the characters with the atmosphere of the backdrops. also what a line to end the manga on, haha! i love it. Will miss you, Given. Thanks for translations!

I love this so much and it's heartbreaking it's ended. Can't wait to get the books as they are only up to 7 in English. I'm praying for a spin-off series or sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread