Glass Wall - Ch. 12

I knew it was coming and still I feel the conflict in this chap 🥺 ugh I need to go and find the other chaps now cause I cant stand not knowing what happens next

well...that went 0 to 100 real quick....like who would have thought all of this would happen when you first read ch1.. 😶

well things are getting exciting!!!

So many things happened in one morning... poor her....
btw good job nanny

It’s such a horrible feeling when the last words you say to someone are hurtful and you can never take them back, one small mistake that will haunt you for the rest of your life, and losing the last member of your family and your place to live all at once on top of that! Devastating. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Yo dad.. Did he just drink poison? Idk..
(edit : its true.. His dad drinks poison.. Sigh... Wht a 'good dad' leaving the child alone...

Anyway its true tht mc is hypocrite noble w/o she realised bt srsly ths drama is too much (i still like it haha) im glad tht her nanny who cares her behalf of her dead mother is still w her in tht hard time. Thnks fr the translation!

My heart break for her 😭💔...I knew it was going to go downhill but I wasn't expecting it to go 0 to 100 real quick

What a pathetic father, abandoning his daughter like that. Truly a coward. She was right, he turned his back on her when her mother died. And his final action was to turn his back on her one final time.

Users who are viewing this thread