Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 17 - Glasses!

Dex-chan lover
It may have been almost 100% fan service, but goddamn if this chapter didn't give me a fit of squeals :glee:

Dex-chan lover
These days, I actually get anxious whenever a romance manga starts to progress suddenly.

I have been backstabbed by sudden axes way too many times after sudden progress.

Please don't suddenly end after they get together. I'm tired of that cliche.
The last movie I watched ended like that, but thing is they didn't even fucking get together after confessing and just left me blue balled... well I'm just not sure if they are together. Movies called josee the tiger and the fish it's on crunchyroll

Dex-chan lover
So cute how she waited for him. I also love chapters that kind of focus on one character and gives you more insight into their daily life. Whether it is them going on one of their daily adventures or routines. It just feels really intimate and cozy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter !

I'm a little confused on page 5: I've never heard of the "Crab" sign before when it comes to horoscopes, doesn't the English language refer to it as "Cancer" instead or is "Crab" some Chinese horoscope thing I've never heard about ?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter !

I'm a little confused on page 5: I've never heard of the "Crab" sign before when it comes to horoscopes, doesn't the English language refer to it as "Cancer" instead or is "Crab" some Chinese horoscope thing I've never heard about ?
"Cancer" is probably a better fit. It somehow slipped my mind when I was reading through it, but I went ahead and updated the page. Thx for the heads up.

Dex-chan lover
These days, I actually get anxious whenever a romance manga starts to progress suddenly.

I have been backstabbed by sudden axes way too many times after sudden progress.

Please don't suddenly end after they get together. I'm tired of that cliche.
Personally I'm staying in the camp of "it's all a misunderstanding"/"he was talking about the food" unless/until the manga explicitly tells me I'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
I finished binge reading this and I love it. MC is a little bashful but he’s a little better than some mc’s I know. Besides, you’d probs be a little red when you got a pair of badonkers smack dab on the table, facing you. The FL is cute, filled with personality and makes it easy for us to root for her. The manga is comforting with no unnecessary drama, despite the inevitable forecast in the romance department. Each character, even the side characters, have different and similar relatable struggles (even the negative old man was a little relatable), and feel human. Everyone is expressive, best shown by the FL’s bombasticness.
Anyways, end of yap.

Dex-chan lover
My rule of thumb is to do the tankoubon chapter math, since axe-kun only strikes at the end of a book unless something absolutely horrendous happened (after all, axe-kun usually strikes because sales are crap, and even a completed bad-selling book is better than an unfinished half a book you can't sell at all).

This actually forecasts extremely well in this case, since it looks like this one is running 8 chapters to a book, so being chapter 17 means we are at the very beginning of volume 3, which is pretty much as safe from a sudden cancelling as it gets.
But... But that could also mean we get 7 more chapters of them getting together and then.. The End.

Users who are viewing this thread