Glass Wall - Ch. 13

shit... cruel that they kicked her out like that but its good for her to gain some exposure to the real world...she's way too naive and I have a strong feeling she's going to embaress herself in the next chapter

Glass Wall reminds me of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. It's really amazing to see a manhwa like this. I like how this manhwa's world building is not shaped through rose-colored glasses, I can see how this would be the reality of that time period.

I'm so mad at the father though and I do hope that the Nanny doesn't die and she's able to teach the FL how to live as a 'commoner' from now on. I like how the FL is flawed by her own privileges, which is quite ironic. I currently like the FL more than the ML because I currently don't know a lot about the ML, what his true intentions are, his motivations, his past. All the FL has known about him is what he wanted her to know which frustrates me, because it makes him untrustworthy to me who is reading. Anyways, I love this to bits.

Ooof, this chapter hurts, but I love how multi-layered and gray the characters are. But dang, Mr. Pence really left everything for his daughter to pick up and it's just so cruel. Thanks for the update. <3

Im in the future to say fml is really strong and u guys.. Pls dont drop this manhwa. Continue readings it. Its worth suffering ur heart aches every episode. The best josei!!! Hahahha

Users who are viewing this thread