Glass Wall - Ch. 18

Man, I feel so bad for her. Her nanny betrayed her, her bosses are not that great, and her stolen dad's watch is with someone who doesn't like her. But at the same time, I just wish she wasn't hung up on the guy, he's kinda douchey.

I do not get why she wants to confirm whether it's her father's watch in order to sell it again,? Thanks so much for the chapter!

@universallyincrisis i really don't know if she's hung up on him because of romantic feelings or what but maybe she's hung up on the guy because she feels embarrassed from her current situation? like her pride as a noble or something.

The plot development is astonishing!!
I was waiting for the translation thank you so much 💜

so glad this wasn't dropped !!! This story very much gives me regency era enemies to lovers vibes and i am living for it
Thank you all for the TL !

shitty lead, shitty father
what a ridiculous situation

I'm reading for the drama of it all, since it is quite enjoyable
but i feel like a lot of this could've been resolved some other way

i just want her to be a strong independent woman alr, ML just gives me bad vibes on a whole.

I like how the story turns and the ML is really an arsh with the FL but from it can come only more passion afterwards ;)

Thanks for continuing this, I really love this manga! 🥰

Oooof, Lily. I just really want her to catch a break. 😭 It'll be interesting to see how the role reversal will play out, though, since both her and Edward are now seeing the other side in their reunion. It's bound to be interesting. Thanks for the translation, once again!

Aaaah thanks for the update! At first I didn't think this was interesting enough but whoo boy what a development this turned out to be! I likey!

Users who are viewing this thread