Glass Wall - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
well, i’m getting a feeling that the cliche of “becoming the thing that ruined your life” will be present here
the nobles fucked up carter and his family and now he’s gonna fuck up her life, or what’s left of it
i don’t think he has any desire to help her in the aftermath of using her as the fuel for the fire he wants to start

He hated her because she was privileged nobility, but he kinda seems like the bigger douchebag here

Bruh i understand the nobles fucked up his life but what I dont understand is why he is specifically tormenting her. Does it get justified that she is his enemy ex-fiance? Does he not realize it was not even her choice and she was pushed into the position since he is sooooo well informed in noble culture and im pretty sure MC mentioned this too. Sigh... Thanks for the translations I enjoy the story but infuriating ML

He's such a hypocrite, I swear 😒

I hate him, he's trash.

At this point, I'll be rooting for her to get rid of him and have a happy life elsewhere 😒

What an a-hole ughhh.
He was so high and mighty saying he hated nobility because they were hypocritical and didn't care for anyone but themselves blablabla but look at him !!! And why does he keep on tormenting her too.... I don't like him 😑

Siiiiiigh. You're gonna regret this very, very soon, dear mister. And I just cannot wait for that sweet moment...
On a brighter note, I'm delighted to see that the English translations seem to move along, since the Spanish ones stopped months ago.

I was really hoping that he was gonna include her into his plan so they could sort of be equal partners with open communication *sigh*...I guess that's too much to ask for from this ML ughhh

Thanks for another chapter tho!!♡♡

the first sentence in this chapter makes no sense. How can she have any intention of becoming his temporary assistant, if it's something he has only just this second offered her?

Users who are viewing this thread