Glass Wall - Ch. 38

Es culpa de el. Porq cuando ella se enamoro. El la rechazo! Asi q esta bueno q sufra 😤😤😤🤣

@nivinator this is why you need to pay attention what you do to people [referring to the ML actions against the FL xD]. Every action has a reaction. He is paying the consequences of his bad behavior to Lily when she was a teen.

When he was drunk and fell asleep. She said that she stopped loving him, a couple of chapters ago. I don't know if there is still some sort of sparkles, but she prefers to just let it go because he has been sort of cold with her. He was opening up to her, but kept some distance. She knew that she did wrong as a young and naïve girl. Now, she understands how her youthful love was just an illusion that she thought was ok. Her father created this façade, and it prevent her to learn how bad her family was struggling.

I am sort of neutral. I don't hate him, but I can't support his love for her now. He considered that every single aristocrat was cruel and evil. She was just a dumb and naïve girl that didn't know what was wrong. This is what many noble family did wrong when they were raising their daughters. They only taught the bad and cruel things in life to their sons.

at one hand, I would want them together, but in another I want her to be with the commander LOL. He knew her and her father mentioned him but circumstance stopped their meeting until now. I am very torn apart. I just want her happy @_@ with whoever she decides to end up with.

Que dega que la quiere o no y que ella lo rechace o que confiese que lo quiere. ella tiene dos hombres ahora para decidir con quiel ella saldra con

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkwolfix

I totally agree with everything that you said, and I'll need some serious repentance on Carter's side before I'm okay with them being together because what he did was just cruel. Also the commander...🤩

You sure you tagged the right person though? xD

@nivinator the post reply was not there. I was only able to do make a post by replying to someone u_u. I am sorry I picked you. I didn't mean to say you were wrong T_T.

The story was so intense xD I got to made a comment about the story xD. I do think that Carter needs to apologize to her. If he doesn't do that, I would be ok watching our MC, Lily, going to the baron's arms xD. I read the 2 chapters before the latest updated.

Users who are viewing this thread