Glass Wall - Ch. 4

im so confused. did fence change to pence? i get he hates nobles but why does he hate them?

I dont hate the ML, nor do I like him.
Wonder what his story is.

I do dislike the FL, she really is a hypocrite and just wants to create this "saint" image.

Yeah I’m a little confused, the FL seems to be a snake, can some one find any spoilers that say otherwise? I’m not sure I want to continue if that’s her attitude.

Thank you for the update

I can’t tell if the female lead is a jerk or just stupid/naive. I kind of don’t blame him for being disgusted. Thank you for the chapter!!:)

Dex-chan lover
Well. She sure is naive. *shaking my head* seems like she's going to go down to become a commoner. Wonder if she would learn some things
Many thanks

Thanks for the update!!

I think Ms. Pence falls under being oblivious to her surroundings/careless. She means well, but doesn't have the foresight to understand what's going on around her and how her actions could be read/cause more harm than good. We'll see how this all plays out!

Rather than hypocritical, she’s more like an innocent fool. She tries to be kind but doesnt pay attention to the time and place or the situation so her kindness just comes across as “acting” to make herself more likable.

I don't really see her as a hypocrite, more so that she is blissfully ignorant of her surroundings. Perhaps there will be a turning point in the plot that will open her eyes. Although, I can also understand why Mr. Edward perceives her as a hypocrite. It is evident he has disdain for the nobles as a commoner and that only amplifies his negative perception of her. Looking forward to how the story will develop.

Users who are viewing this thread