Glass Wall

Este webtoon es tremendamente precioso, tengo mariposas en el estómago al leer los capítulos. Por favor sigan traduciendo ♡

Kinda interested in this but it seems like the group drop this :(

It remind me of Pride n Prejudice and other classic novel

I love the story, it is really good. I can read spanish, so i can say the fl and the ml ARE going to change. The developing is really well done and the plot is complex. It's a historical drama, it dwells a lot on social problems around the 18/19th century. The lady is dumb and naive at the begining but because noble girls were meant to be like that. The guy is cold (not for "ohhh cool bad guy ML"), but because he comes from a harsh world that tramples with anyone that comes from below the social ladder. This is a good, serious story with some charming moments and a lot of shit for the main leads :p

Everytime I read a new chapter I just wanna cry. The Mc was naive and innocent, didn't know the world and feelings of other people that were beyond her bubble, that's until it popped and was hurt by those she thought were reliable people, idk why but people that have to forcibly and suddenly grow up and see the nasty and real side of the world saddens me, after all, the dream that is innocence has always been sweet.

i don't really get why everyone's been saying that the cover is clickbait. it's not clickbaiting at all, the chapters art just perfectly fine to me, usually every manhwas' cover art have more effort than the chapters so it's not a new thing to me and i don't feel clickbaited, heck, the chapters art is really good. the artstyle is the same as the cover, it's just simpler.

Look at the raw, this is a pretty legit historical drama. Remind me of the manga Emma. I also like the tone and colors of the art.

@nox_97 it actually got better, in my opinion. I am reading the Spanish because it is ahead than the English translation. The art style got smoother and prettier? you know that touch of fantasy theme in many mods for video games.

I hate carter? the ML. he has been living in the past for too long that he judge and critic everybody in the upper class as snob and arrogant. Yes, the MC is naive and dumb, but she is a teenager and was shelter all her life. Her father didn't allow her to learn what was really happening with the family. She was left behind. Her own father killed himself and left her on her own and in a house where the servants were taking all the items they could and even tried to punched her to take her accessories she was wearing. Her nanny abandoned her in the end and took her only money. Years after, she became an adult and learned from her mistakes, but Carter still think that the MC is dumb and is just trying to run away from her past life and hide her identity because she feels like she is living in disgrace.

It can't be anymore than the opposite. She decided to take another last name because she moved on and didn't want people in the upper class learn that she is living like a regular person and go to her to insult her because it showed that the people that was surrounding her were [most of them at least] hypocrites. She learned about it and stopped trying to get close them. She has been working hard to ear every single penny but the ML thought she was telling all arrogant. When he began to see that she was different, now he began to fall in love with her. She wants to move on, too. She met another guy who is nice to her and actually saw her, thanks to her father's invitation to their home, one afternoon and was interested in her. Sadly, the circumstances didn't allow them to be together back then. That guy was the only one that actually helped her. Even Carter didn't try to help. Our MC was going to kill herself but then she hallucinates him. He was bullying her [the fake carter. She remembered when he was mocking her in their back to her home and then was mocking her in the moment she tried to kill herself]. that made her pride kicks in and made her come to her senses. I like Carter as a person, but like another manhwa. They have harmed each other and should move on. The MC is trying but now Carter is falling for her a mature MC. I bet if he would have given her more time, she would have mature like now. A bit different more invest in her family's business than working as a worker. She looks like a person that was never a bad person. She just needed someone telling her how life actually was, which sadly she learned it in the hardest way possible.

I wish he would just stop trying to get closer to her. He hasn't moved on. He is still stuck in the past but is dazzling himself with this "future/present" new MC, an adult MC. She deserves to know more about life and learn about love and see if things could work with the other guy, the baron. He is a good guy. He is polite, honest, and kind and was always like that.

for y'all complaining about the art style, don't give up yet. the webtoon cover is actually not a clickbait, trust me. it will get so so much better on the recent raw chapter... just exactly like the cover was. The body propotion, the face, the color, the whole art style will improve. (im reading the raw)
Storyline is amazing in my opinion, i enjoy reading it. Unfortunately, the english translation is a lil bit too slow.
well, imma gonna sit here and wait i guess o_o

Gracias por la traducción!!! A mi me gustaría que ella se quedara con el rubio!! ;-; pero se que eso no pasará.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty good. I was worried it would be about an asshole ml and the fl trying to "break the ice" but it's so much more.

forget a glass wall, talking to the male is like talking to a brick wall (he’s on thin ice) and the female lead is so naive. the art style isn’t my favorite but historically it seems pretty accurate

Users who are viewing this thread