GlassChair

Group Leader
@cyand hey, if in the future you need typesetter for Wakusei Closet, I can help you. I can do a decent job.

Group Leader
@Kitsunetsuki first, the main reason i picked it up in the first place was to practice my typesetting. turns out it's not that difficult.
second, the manga is somehow inferior to the anime, which in turn is vastly inferior to the light novel. if it was closer to the LN i may have kept it up a little longer.
third, i finished the final volume of the ln so i dont care anymore. i already dropped it before it was released but reading it crushed any modicum of motivation i may have had. (no, it has nothing to do with who won)
fourth, there are other series i'd rather put my limited free time into

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for these two chapters https://mangadex.org/title/44377/yin-yori-danjou-wa-nakanaka-susumenai
Can we expect any chapters in the future?

Thanks for working on Mizu wa Umi ni Mukkate Nagareru.

I came to know about it's existence from the latest manga taisho.

Hopefully it gets licensed some day

@cyand Do you drop the manga kyougaku koukou no genjitsu?? 😢
i've still waiting for the next chapter ,anyway thanks for you hard work

Power Uploader
@cyand You mentioned having read the final ln volume of Wakusei Closet already, did you just read the raws or is it available to read translated somewhere?

Group Leader
@Potato I don't recall saying that but I read a few chapters while they were free by following the "Raw" link on the MD page

Power Uploader
@cyand My mistake, I didn't properly check who you were replying to in this post.

Kitsunetsuki first, the main reason i picked it up in the first place was to practice my typesetting. turns out it's not that difficult.
second, the manga is somehow inferior to the anime, which in turn is vastly inferior to the light novel. if it was closer to the LN i may have kept it up a little longer.
third, i finished the final volume of the ln so i dont care anymore. i already dropped it before it was released but reading it crushed any modicum of motivation i may have had. (no, it has nothing to do with who won)
fourth, there are other series i'd rather put my limited free time into

But what a bummer. I had hoped to be able to machine translate the ending for myself at least since I'm not nearly motivated enough to start scanlating but now I will just have to imagine a happy ending for them instead. Thanks for translating vol 2 and 3 though, I really enjoyed it.

Group Leader
@Potato Just for clarification
I WILL be working on Wakusei Closet once volume 4 is released later in the month. However, it may take another month until I release a chapter since I predict I'll be busy with other stuff.
Yahari is dropped and I have no plans of picking it back up anytime in the future

Power Uploader
@cyand That is great. I just assumed you had dropped it since the last chapter was a while ago even though there are new ones out already. Looking forward to it then.

Group Leader
@cyand Excuse me, How many chapters does the Fourth volume of Wakusei Closet has?
It's because I want to wait to read it after the whole volume has been translated.

Users who are viewing this thread