Gleipnir - Vol. 10 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
He Didn't expect an attack from the guy that never moved from the same place, I can't really blame him. But damn, that's a low blow coming from Kaito(well, he is the villain, I should have expected this..)

It was obvious that something would go wrong, somewhere, but I didn't expect the shit to hit the fan before they even left for the fight

Dex-chan lover
Well... that nice day at school went sideways real fast.

@viralepisode yeah, they typically axe mangas that just got an anime release kappa

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on guys, stop asking about transformation with Mifune. Seriously, what do you expect? That the boy she likes, who suddenly transformed into a monster and killed another monster, tells her:
Mifune, no time to explain! Take off you clothes, all of them! Then open the zipper on my back and get inside. There is no other way I can guarantee your safety. Stop staring and get moving, now!

Dex-chan lover
It feels like it's getting a lot faster. I do hope there still time for more development

Dex-chan lover
The anti-climax of channeling your anger to turn into a plush toy.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, for some reason seeing that one girl torn in half almost made me gag...good chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@jdjohndoe13 Actually wouldn't be a bad idea and if he pitched it to her as the best, maybe only, way to keep her from getting ripped in half like the other girl in front of her she'd comply I bet.

I can't be too hard on Shuichi for opting to go to school for at least one last time, after all Kaito hasn't left the mountain once in God know's how long all this time, though maybe when Sanbe told them that he was making movements that should have been a heads-up to lay lower. I can't help but feel if the story isn't getting axed that at least the editors gave the author an ear-full to at least pick up the halting development of the story over the past several chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread